Saturday 24 November 2012

Stock Market

Today Magic is call Divinend.

Read this before you carry on
I use to scrim and save every single cent i can. 
Yes every single CENT.

It C E N T
I save up a lot but after awhile i realize, it took me 6month to save up 1.5k but just 1 day to use it to buy a laptop back in my year 1 poly.

6month of saving, 1 day of using.

I am not saying that saving is not good but you must understand that the interest is very very very very low.

Thus i got into the thing call stock. However i am not trained, know nuts about it. I seek advice here and there and then try dividend.
End up buying 3 lot of Singtel.

Guess what? money come in every month. It might not be a lot but it way higher than bank interest. 

I know it not a lot. It still only about 30$/mth but compare to bank of few cent/mth. You are wise enough to decide.


You all might have watch those hong kong drama on stock market or maybe even korean drama. Let you tell you, you don't have to be someone who alway sit infront of the Computer and look at the number.


Playing stock for youngster is not really good. Buying BlueChip to earn dividend is safer.

What is bluechip?

click here to learn more

For more information maybe you would ike to read up on 


You can even go HWZ EDMW and seek his adivce. 





No comments:

Post a Comment